Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Fascist State - Get Rid of the Truth!

In an earlier post I said "people are crazy".  This is especially true when you consider some amerikans and their so called patriotism.  Shortly after the space shuttle incident I told several people that I knew well in advance about what had happened.  Of course, the word spread and in a short period of time, I started getting hostile reactions from some people.  It seems some idiots began to believe that I had caused or somehow was responsible for the space shuttle explosion!  If only I had such power.  People are crazy, but it convinced me that I should be even more guarded in what I told people.

Over the years I have had several instances where I had knowledge of events that were about to happen.  Most of the premonitions involved my personal life but sometimes they would involve events related to the fascist state or to the world.  One of the recent important premonitions was that I knew about six months before it happened that Bin Laden would be killed.  Not die or be captured, but killed!  If I had wanted to I probably could have found out more details as to exactly how, when and where Bin Laden would be killed.  I have often wonder if I had written to Al Jazeera if events could have been altered and history changed - that would have really driven The Crazies mad.

My life obviously was very stress filled.  I still had the crazies coming and going in my apartment and playing mind games to cause confusion.  They continued to censor my mail and play mind games with that, and I had drug dealers following me and making threats.  And of course, I couldn't have a phone in my apartment or I would have had harassing phone calls 24/7.  All of this was just a continuation of the plan to keep under extreme stress which had begun in June of 1976 some seven years earlier.  The Crazies only know how to do one thing - destroy human life.

I finally decided that I had to get out of Paducah so I let certain parties know that I had to move and soon.  Besides, I was running out of money.   Within a week, I received a letter from a high tech firm in Rolla, MO inquiring if I would be interested in a position there in their laboratory.  I updated my resume and sent it off.   I then waited, for a reply which came back positive.  I called the owner of the small company and he invited me to his company for an interview.  All of this happened within a couple of weeks.

The interview went well and I was given a job offer on the spot.  Within less than a month from my initial contact with a person who could help me, I had a job.  I was now going to live in the most central spot in the US - Rolla, MO.  Rolla is almost equal distance from the north and south borders of the US and equal distance from the east and west coast.  It is central USA.

As I have pointed out many times, The Crazies' only goal from the beginning was to get rid of me via death, prison or exile(the three options political prisoners have in the US). All efforts by The Crazies were directed toward getting rid of me.  For example, separating me all the people in my past, my family, my ex-wife, and anyone who might want to help me or care for me was to make sure that I did not have any reason to stay in the US. And of course, if I did commit an act of violence, The Crazies could always point out that I was the typical "loner"  and the media could have a field day with that.

For example, One Christmas when I was dating Joan in Paducah, I asked her if I could call Donna whom I had befriended when I was in Ft. Lauderdale. FL in late 1982.  When I called Donna, she was pleased to hear from me and then asked me why I hadn't responded to her letters.  I asked where she had sent them and she gave me my parents address precisely as I had given it to her.  Of course, I never received those letters because The Crazies had intercepted them. At least that is the best and most plausible explanation.  But again, you can't prove it which is why The Crazies always think they are so much smarter than everybody else. I still remember the famous Nazi words at Gamma Supplies, "You can't prove anything".  The Crazies may be more insane, but definitely not smarter.  Their objective of course was to take away any reason I might have for wanting to stay in this country and/or to live.

I have mentioned several times the book "By Way Of Deception" by Victor Ostrovsky a former Mossad agent.  In the Author's Note of his follow up book, "The Other Side Of Deception", Ostrovsky states that "given my capacity for recall was one of the main reasons I was originally sought by the Mossad".  He later states that  "I was now under the aegis of the Mossad, a member of the elite team, a protector of the state.  MY LIFE WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN".  How insane was it for The Crazies to recruit a person with a proven exceptional capacity to recall(me) as a slave for one of their schemes?  And I surely can attest that my life was never the same again.

No comments: