Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"THEY BETRAYED YOU!"


As the work spread about my exceptional ability to know things about people, the group that would gather where I sat increased in number.  Several people had mentioned to me a well known “Spiritual Advisor” who was famous in the Kentucky/Tennessee area and a couple of people suggested that I go talk to him.  At that point, I was beginning to question if I was fooling myself about the information I would give to people.  Could it be that I just be making it all up or was I really telling people the truth when I gave them information that came from out of the blue?  In science, something is not considered scientifically sound unless an independent person can reproduce your results.  So I decided to go see Spiritual Advisor, Bishop Jordan and see what he could tell me.

Bishop Jordan was located in Martin, TN which was good drive from Paducah.  I obtained his phone number, called him and set up an appointment to see him in a couple of days.  When the appointment day came, I hopped into my car and drove to Martin, TN.  When I arrived at his modest home, I rang the doorbell not knowing what to expect.  An elderly gentleman greeted me and invited me.  He led me into a small office like room where I sat in a chair and he sat down behind a table/desk.  I wasn’t sure what to say so started by asking him how much he charged for a consultation.  He replied that he didn’t charge anything, but donations were appreciated.

As we chatted, the phone rang and he took the call.  When he hung up he apologized for the interruption and explained that he had many clients around the country and that many of them would not make any major decision about their businesses, travel and other matters before first consulting with him.  Then we continued with our conversation.

At first, he told me a few minor things about myself until all at once “it hit him” just like it would with me when I was talking with people.  He stopped abruptly and said, “THEY BETRAYED YOU! THEY ALL BETRAYED YOU.  YOUR FAMILY BETRAYED YOU!  EVEN YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER BETRAYED YOU.”  I looked up at him and there were tears running down his face.  At that point I knew what I had told other people was truth and not my imagination.  He knew what had happened to me and he could feel my pain from all of the losses in my life.

We continued to talk about what had happened to me and then I mentioned that I was considering moving to Mexico to get away from all of the harassment.  Then he told me what I already knew.  It wouldn’t do any good; they (The Crazies) would follow me.  We continued to talk for a few more minutes and then I got up, left a small donation and left.

It is interesting that he never once told me or implied that I had done anything wrong or that I was crazy.  “THEY BETRAYED YOU.”  They had set me up as a witness and then betrayed me. Period.  And this was from a man who had never met me and who didn’t know me from Adam, to us an expression.  And this was before the internet so he didn’t Google me.

I left knowing that going to Mexico would not solve anything and that the only place I would be safe from The Crazies would be in a country like Cuba where The Crazies would have to risk exposing a spy or a fascist sympathizer in order to harass me.  In The Crazies’ insane world there are only two choices - Communist or Fascist.  A choice between two evils where you must make the fascist state your god or the communist state your god.

No comments: