Monday, November 12, 2012

POETIC JUSTICE

David Betraeus - another fallen amerikan hero.  Whatever one does in their personal life is their business.  But when the head of the world's largest spy/terrorist organization does something that even the dumbest of americans know would leave him vulnerable to blackmail, that is unbelievable.  Why even The Crazies after about a month at Gamma Supplies knew enough to try to set me up with another women when I was still married.  Even they knew that later they could terrorize me(psychological blackmail) and destroy my marriage after they had my testimony.  That is one of the reasons I knew that terrorizing me was part of the plan from the beginning.  That is called premeditated.  Premeditated crimes are considered the worst, sickest of crimes.  William Casey a former CIA director who loved mental torture, died from a painful brain tumor and now Betraeus resigns because of adultery from an agency that loves to destroy marriages.  That is called POETIC JUSTICE.

Back to my story.

Now that I had official documents, I knew the names of the parties who filed the phony charges.  My first step was to go in and talk to the head of campus security - the campus police chief.    As soon as I entered his office, he called in his right hand kid(probably about 20 yrs old) who was the person who had followed me around and filed all those fabulous statements like "he talked funny".   EDUCATIONAL POINT:  remember, two lying fascists always outweigh the testimony of one honest victim.  As soon as the police chief had closed the door to his office, we all sat down and the police chief began pontificating on his views of the law and his belief that he was God - well almost.  He repeatedly stated that he "didn't care about the law" or what the law said.  He was God on campus and no one was going to disrupt at speaker while he police chief.  I wasn't surprised by his typical fascist view, but even with the two lying fascists present, I was surprised at how proud he was of his position on the law.    Apparently he and former congressman Emerson were from  the same school.  Of course, he had no proof or really any reason to suspect that I was going to disrupt Statsfield Turner's talk.  He ASSUMED that and just wanted an excuse to cause me problems.

I left the office satisfied knowing that my detainment had been totally a result of phony charges and a system that has no respect for the law.  I also learned that indoctrination leads people to the conclusion that all people protesting injustice must be some sort of wild-eyed, disruptive, drug using hippie(they talk funny!) and not a conscientious, ethical, moral, hard working citizen.  If the latter were the case, then the fascist system would not have a strangle hold on justice, ethical/moral behavior and righteousness.

What did Jerry Spence say:  "What is law?  Even the law is not designed to deliver justice.  The law is not ethical.  Instead law becomes the means by which those in power, justly or unjustly, retain power.  Law preserves power - money power."








No comments: