Thursday, November 1, 2012

Names of my accusers are finally revealed - - 3rd party statements.

This time my confinement in the hospital did not result in my being stuffed full of drugs administered by the psychiatrists.  Instead, I had hardly any interaction with the staff there and my only purpose there seemed to be to keep me confined until Stansfield Turner left Rolla.  In fact I hardly talked to any of the staff and no one called me paranoid or schizo.  The only advice I got was the day prior to my release when a psychiatrist told me I "should leave the country".  In other words The Crazies were not going to stop terrorizing me until they had gotten rid of me by one of the three paths a political prisoner has:  death, prison or exile.  Since I had survived the death and prison options, exile was my only remaining option.

The next day I was released from the hospital and had to find my own transportation back to Rolla.  Fortunately I did have some friends and one of them picked me up and took me back to my home.  One of the first first things I did was try to find out how I could get a copy of the court documents that had been used to lock me up.  Finally I decided to go to the court house and find someone who could and would help me.  I don't remember how I did it, but a found a judge who I confronted with the fact that by law I was entitled to a copy of the complaint that had been filed against me.  Finally the judge relented and went and got a copy of the complaint.  Before giving it to me, the judge told me that I could not show the file to anyone else!!!!  This was a court record - supposedly open to anyone.  But to get a copy of it, I agreed not to show the file to anyone.  Of course the real problem for The Crazies was that the file gave names of the fascist who participated in making a mockery of the law.  I left the courthouse knowing I would finally find out who my scumbag accusers were.

When I read the file (which I still had until the recent theft from my apartment) I couldn't believe what I was reading.  The charges that I was going to assassinate Stansfield Turner was based on such evidence like I went to the campus office THREE times to get tickets to the event - obviously a demented act!  One on campus kiosk worker told my stalking police officer that "he talked funny".  What I think this young uneducated woman meant was that I used a vocabulary that was over her head which apparently translated into talking funny.  And then there was the copy of congressman emerson's letter to the city Chief of Police saying I was a "dangerous person" which was based on the letter I had sent to the CIA which was also included in the file.  Finally, the signers and investigators in the complaint were the Head of the Campus Police and his trusty sidekick officer.  All in all, the complaint read like a comedy skit from Saturday Night Live, but it was enough to get me locked up while Stansfield Turner came to town to spread his fascist lies.

One of the interesting things about the complaint was that no one had ever talked directly with me.  The charges were all third party based.  A state mental health office was suppose to interview me as required by law prior to sending me to Farmington,  but that never happened either.  If someone had interviewed me they would have learned that I had no weapons and no access to weapons other than a kitchen knife in my apartment.  But no one was looking for the truth; What did that editorial say? "the truth is the bane of a totalitarian society".  Every thing was third party based which in a court of law means the statements are pretty worthless.  You can see more and more why the fascist state uses the mental health route to terrorize its victims.

In my next post I finally get to confront my accusers.

No comments: