Monday, October 29, 2012

Fascist tyranny at work.

A couple of days after I had obtained my tickets to see Stansfield Turner, I was returning home late around 11:30 PM.  As I drove toward my apartment, I saw a police car sitting in front of my place.  Since I knew I had done nothing wrong or illegal, the appearance of the police had to mean that The Crazies, like congressman Emerson, were at work.  I pulled up next to the patrol car and asked the officers what they wanted.  They asked me my name, and when I told them, the said they had orders to take me to Farmington, MO approximately ninety miles away to be examined by the psychiatric staff there.  With that, I was whisked off to the police station where I was held until the following morning.

The next morning, I was placed in handcuffs, leg irons and shackled.  When I asked why I was being taken to Farmington and who had filed the complaint, I was just to that they had orders to take me there to be examined.  Interestingly, I was placed in the passenger side front seat of the cop car.  The driver got in the car along with another police officer who sat directly behind me in the rear seat.  The police officers first apologized for keeping in chains and went on to explained that the unusual seating arrangement in the car was because there was concern that unknown freedom fighters might ambush the car and try to free me on the way to Farmington.  Why the police thought freedom fighters would try to free a "crazy' person was never explained to me.

When I got to the mental hospital in Farmington,  I was processed and put in a room behind locked doors.  There I would remain for the next 7 days.  I was to learn that in Missouri a person can be confined for up to 7 days before a hearing is required.  Prior to the hearing, the victim, BY LAW is to be given a copy of the complaint filed against him.  This complaint contains the charges and the person or persons filing the complaint.  Supposedly this allows the victim to defend himself at the hearing.

On about the third or fourth day, I was informed my hearing would be later that morning.  Around 10 AM I walked into a large conference room where I was seated at a table with about 6 other people who I assumed were staff members at the hospital.  At that hearing I was told that I was being confined because it was believed that I was going to "assassinate Stansfield Turner".  I really wasn't given an opportunity to refute the bogus charges and when I asked who had filed the charges, I was ignored. Then, when I asked for a copy of the complaint filed against as required by law, I was told I wouldn't get one.  The hearing concluded with the result that I would be held for several more days.  ISN'T THE OPPRESSIVE, FASCIST SYSTEM AMAZING!  Now you can see why the neoNazis avoid the legal system in favor of the mental/psychiatric system.  And most amerikans have no idea that this type of tyranny goes on all the time in the Fascist State.

As soon as you tell people that amerika is a fascist state, the automatic, conditioned response is that it is a "democracy".  Not that most amerikans are ignorant, but Hitler and Mussolini and their parties were ELECTED to office. Surprise!

In the next blog I will detail the outcome of this injustice and how I was able to finally get a copy of the court documents which were were used to lock me up. These are the same court records which BY LAW I was suppose to get before my "hearing".  

No comments: