Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Nowhere to go, nothing to do

I now knew the CIA was well aware of who I was.  At what point they jumped into an active role in destroying my life I will never know, but I tend to suspect that their entry may have been very early.  Regardless, their presence showed why no one was in a hurry to help me and it also could explained the intense evil presence that entered my life when I joined Gamma Supplies some 10 years earlier.  If you ever wanted to find the face of evil, Langley, VA would be a good place to start.

The harassment by tampering with my car continued.  In the summer of 1987 I drove to the Jefferson City area to see someone that I knew there.  After several hours of driving in the hot MO sun with my air conditioner running, the car started spitting water out of the AC blower vents.  I quickly got out of the car and did a cursory check under the hood, but I didn't see anything wrong.  I drove around the rest of the day and all the way back to Rolla without any AC.  When I got back to Rolla and had time to allow the engine to cool down, I did a more thorough inspection under the hood.  There I discovered that someone had twisted the drain hose that allows the condensed water to escape from the AC unit and then the culprit(s)  had shoved the hose up between two engine parts.  This prevented the water from escaping and eventually, the water in the drain pan had built up and was being blown back into the passenger compartment of the car.   Such was a typical day of being constantly harassed and terrorized.

I finally became so annoyed with The Crazies coming into my apartment and destroying my personal property that I decided to file a report with the local police.  I knew it wouldn't do any good, but it would stop Nazi apologists from asking me if I had ever reported the thefts.  Not surprisingly, the day after I filed a report with the police, I discovered that every time I went some place in my car, I would quickly have a cop car following me, and they would stay on my tail until I parked my car somewhere or I finally drove back to my apartment.  As always as soon as I tried to use the fascist system to protect myself, I, the victim would become the suspected criminal.

Something to consider:
"If anyone worships the beast and its image(the flag?) ....... he also will drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger." - The Bible


No comments: