Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The CIA comes to Rolla

The same day I posted the previous blog about lying and the sad state of affairs of amerikan politics, I ran across a new book titled: "How Do You Kill 11 Million People".    Succinctly, the author's conclusion was two words - YOU LIE.  Of course the 11 million people were the victims of the Nazi concentration camps.  Maybe some of you are thinking, I thought it was 6 million.  The 6 million refers to the Jews who were killed.  Another 5 million non-Jews were also executed.  Of those 5 million, many belonged to religions that did not believe in worshiping the state.  In all fascist states, worship of the country is demanded.  But some remember the Biblical warning:  "anyone who worships the beast and its image, will drink of the wine of the wrath of God".  And in another Biblical verse it states that politicians, military leaders, and the powerful (wealthy) will seek to hide behind rocks(boulders) to escape the wrath of God.  Now many in amerika think that is a bunch of nonsense, but I have some very good reasons to differ with them.

At the same time as my last post I came across this comment on an editorial page.  "The current penchant of our leaders to twist, alter and malign facts is disturbing trend.  Lies are the essence of a totalitarian society.   The truth is the bane of a society that controls rather than represents its people."

Since the fascist state decided to use the local police to harass me, and as you soon learn, to terrorize me, I'd like to quote the famous trial attorney Gerry Spence about the function of the Law.  "Even the law is not designed to deliver Justice.  Instead law becomes the means by which THOSE IN POWER, JUSTLY OR UNJUSTLY RETAIN POWER.  Law will nearly always dignify past evil as precedent rather than create justice by changing an unjust law."

There is a lot to digest in this short post so I will continue my story of persecution in amerika in the next post.


No comments: