Monday, October 1, 2012

NO FILES!

A few days after I received my "no files" letter from the CIA, I received a letter from Senator Thomas Eagleton.  Included with his short note was a full two page letter that the CIA had sent in response to his request about files on me.  The letter described me  and numerous activities, actions and general descriptions of things that I had done.  As I read the letter, I couldn't help but wonder how some bureaucrat sitting in an office some twelve hundred miles away in Langley, VA knew all these things about me off the top of his head.  The people that work in the CIA must be some sort of super-natural geniuses to be able to describe an insignificant citizen off the top of their head with no files!!!  Of course the letter concluded that I must be deranged and that the CIA had no files on me.

In an incident I will describe latter, in addition to having no files on me, the CIA was able to pull a letter I had written out of thin air(or some place else!) and send it to a local congressman.  The only way I was able to find out about that action was I was finally able to get a copy of some court records in Rolla.  There in those records was a copy of the letter that the CIA had sent to congressman Bill Emerson (fortunately deceased).  As a result of his untimely death, I can mention his name without the usual retaliation.  Those court records are the documents that recently disappeared from my home in an attempt to hide the identity of other guilty conspirators.

Winter was approaching and with the cold weather, I experienced a serious deterioration of my health.  For about the next four months, I engaged in a continuous battle with bronchitis.  My health was so affected that I was not able to do much of anything.  I would have coughing spells that continued to the point that I would almost pass out and on a couple of occasions, I spit up small amounts of blood.  So if you don't believe that severe prolonged stress and mental torture don't effect your health you need to readjust your thinking.  Of course The Crazies found my illness as a possible way to permanently get rid of me.

 The harassment continued whenever I did try to go out and items in my apartment continued to disappear.  A new twist on the home invasions started around this time.  Now when I would take an item out of a dresser drawer or a closet, I would find the item had been damaged.  The underwear(again) looked like some one had taken a sharp rake and run it over the items causing tears in the material.  Of course a fascist lover could explain away the rips by saying they happened in the washing machine.  Plausible denial is always a primary tool of The Crazies.

Tampering with my car became so bad that I had to park my car at night right next to my bedroom window. The damage could have been done at any place when I was away from my parked car, but I couldn't watch it all of the time.


No comments: