Monday, September 24, 2012

Getting to the root of my problems??

I will skip over some of the events in Rolla such as my hunger strike that lasted 21 days.  I sincerely doubt if some of my demented enemies in the past and present could go twenty on days without eating.  They are too weak and amerikan.  I had to end the hunger strike because my body started to dehydrate and if I tried to drink water, I would get very nauseated.  Later, I learned that some people go into dehydration when they fast.  This condition usually occurs around the 20th day of the fast.  And if you don't eat at that point, you will die within one or two days.   I was right on schedule.

I was fourteen pounds lighter after my fast, and no one in the fascist state responded to the approximately 100 letters I had sent out.  The Rolla Ministerial Alliance had told me that they would not assist as an organization but that they would let each individual member decide what they wanted to do.  So much for taking a stand against torture.  Finally, I decided that I would go to Jefferson City, MO and go the the two Senator's offices there.

The first office I went to was receptive and friendly and said they would get back to me.  The person there indicated that he thought my problems were CIA based and that the senator would make some inquires.  The end result was that the senator (through his office) seemed to affirm that the root of my problems was CIA based but they couldn't prove it.  Now I didn't know if that was true, because as John Marks points out in his book, anyone blaming their problems on the CIA gets labeled a nut case and is ignored.

Since the mental torture techniques used on my were the type that the CIA had experimented with in their demented experiments in Canada, I always considered that the CIA could be part of my problems.  To test that theory, I went to the second senator's office.  The late Senator Thomas Eagleton was very helpful.  Through his MO office we set up a test.  He agreed to write to the CIA for any files they might have on me and I would do the same from my home.  He would then send me his copy of the letter he received to compare it with the information that I got.  I thanked him for his help and headed back to Rolla.

I returned home and drafted a letter to the CIA asking for any files they held on me.  I sent it off and about two weeks later I received a one paragraph letter stating that the CIA had no files on me and that federal law prohibited the CIA from carrying out domestic operations.  The denial did not surprise me because earlier I had written the FBI and they said they had no files on me despite the fact that I had filed a formal complaint to the FBI when I was with RAM as I noted earlier in this blog.

First, it is common for the fascist government to deny any actions against a citizen and then deny that there are any files about any actions they may have taken.  I know that because there have been case where files turned up accidentally long after the events.  Usually the files about how a government agency destroyed a citizen's life turns up under some search not related to the victim.  One such case was the case of Bill Albertson whom the FBI destroyed.  His name turned up when a NBC News correspondent sued the FBI to obtain 50,000 pages of documents on a secret counterintelligence program.  Somehow the FBI failed to black out Bill Alberstson's name and as a result, the truth came out.

Second, the excuse that the CIA is forbidden by law to carry out domestic spying and operations is a joke.  It is probably ranks as one of the three big lies about fascist amerika.  You have the world's largest spy/terrorist organization in the world that funds it operations through drug and gun deals so it doesn't have to depend on congress for funding and people are suppose to believe they respect and obey the law.  Give me a break!!!  In addition, numerous people have come forth and said and verified that they had been recruited to spy domestically for the CIA.  So as I looked at the nonsense the CIA had sent me, I wondered what kind of response Senator Eagleton had received.


No comments: