Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Isolated with no job - a bleak future

Since I did not have my car which was again at the garage for repair, Dr. Jon offered to drive me back to my apartment after I had finished packing.  A short time later as I was finishing my packing, Dr. Jon came in to tell me that he had called a taxi and that it was waiting outside for me.  The conflict between what I had been told and what was transpiring did not surprise me, since I was sure it was meant to create more anger and a strong emotional response.  Any outburst by me would only provide "proof" of how crazy I was.   I went out to the cab and for the last time, I left the company and work..

In creating the scenario to fire me, The Crazies had used every trick in their book to evoke an emotional outburst.  If I had displayed a strong emotional reaction there would have been plenty of  people to witness it.  What wouldn't be obvious is that I had been subjected to constant, continual stimulus to provoke a response to the psychological Pavlovian conditioning I had subjected to for the previous eight years.  As I reflected on how events had been orchestrated, I knew then that my purpose was to expose The Crazies for the sick, vile, pernicious evil that they are.

Once back at my apartment, I realized that I was now in solitary confinement.  I had no car at my disposal, no neighbors or friends and the nearest commercial business was about three miles away.  Not only had the maximum effort been made to evoke a strong emotional response,  but I was now left to "stew" in all of the negative emotions that I was now experiencing.

Hatred would have been a natural reaction and any hostile action on my part would have been taken as irrational.  Hatred had been the corner stone of The Crazies plan from day one at Gamma Supplies.  And they  continued attempts to evoke hatred at every opportunity.  The constant, incessant attempts to use hatred in their sick plans shows how evil these people are.  While individually, The Crazies probably regularly attended their local church in their private everyday life, they served evil and their true god, Satan.  And that is not surprising either, because Christ who presented God as love said that the god of this earth is Satan.

With no job again, the fascist state had designed at a condition to keep me imprisoned without the bars.  The fascists had created a situation where I was in "internal exile" and they were perfectly happy to keep me in that state until I died.  I didn't have enough money to flee the country and my physical health was too poor to allow me to work even if I could escape.  And, in my current state, my economic condition would deteriorate to the point that I would become just another rambling, crazy bum.

No comments: