Friday, September 21, 2012

More car damage with no proof it was deliberate.

I waited at the garage for about twenty minutes while the mechanic and service manager were driving my car around.  When the two men finally returned, they opened up the hood, carefully took off the radiator cap and stuck a thermometer into the radiator.  I observed as the thermometer reached 220 degrees!  The normal operating temperature was around 180 degrees.  These two men had been driving around for at least fifteen minutes with my car seriously overheated.  I was furious and I couldn't help but believe that there actions had been deliberate.  NOBODY could be that stupid.

Finally I asked the men, "Have you checked the thermostat?  Why don't you replace that?"

The two men agreed to my suggestion and said they would replace the thermostat as soon as the engine had cooled down enough to allow them to work on it.  About an hour later the service manager informed me that my car was repaired and working properly.  When I finally got into my car I wondered how much damage damage had been done to the engine under the guise of repairing it.

I only had driven a few miles before I noticed the engine not running smoothly.  I had no idea what was causing the rough running of the engine (which had been running fine before I took in for repair), but I didn't have too long to think about it before I discovered the cruise control on the car no longer worked.  It too had worked fine before taking it to the repair shop.  I had to conclude that the car had been sabotaged while in the garage.  Everything was being done to infuriated me and make my emotions run out of control.  And of course, and further repairs would cost more money and help keep me poor.

Damaging personal property is a very common technique used by The Crazies in fascist amerika.  Remember all the damage that was done to my appliances and other furniture when I moved to work at RAM?  Interestingly, two months after I had the above car troubles,  the now defunct St. Louis Globe publication ran conservative William F. Buckley, Jr's editorial titled "Things to deep in mind during Reykjavik".  The editorial described how the dastardly KGB damaged the car of political prisoner Andre Sakharov when he declared a hunger strike.  Need I say more.

The men at the garage most likely were not agents for the CIA or any other fascist state gestapo type agency.  They probably acted out of some sort of demented concept of patriotism.  In the book "Hitler's Willing Executioners: Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust", author Daniel Goldhagen describes how ordinary every day Germans carried out acts of terrorism and murder against Jews because the government gave them the "green light" to do so and they had been told that the Jews were their enemy.  Amerikans are no different.  I know there were some sick people out there saying all sorts of crazy things about me in order to generate hatred.  I was once even described as a "spy'!  More about that much later.

No comments: