Sunday, October 14, 2012

Corrupt politician's role in persecution of innocent victims.

The current political races is a sad commentary on the state of affairs in amerika.  One presidential candidate and his running mate seem to lie about every thing.  They must believe the only way to win the election is to avoid telling the truth.  This is the example Hitler set - tell a lie often enough and people will eventually accept it as the truth.  It seems in present day amerika, the more you lie, the more you are rewarded by the system.  A truly sad state of affairs, but I am not surprised.  In my ordeal, The Crazies, starting with Gamma Supplies found that lying to me was a game.  They seemed to get a big laugh out of telling me or agreeing to something and then after I had fulfilled my obligation, they did the opposite of what they had said they would do.  I always compared it to Lucy in the comic strip Peanuts, where she promises she won't pull the football away when Linus tries to kick it, but she always does to her amusement.  That was The Crazies lying to me. I must live in a different world than that of the power brokers in this country.  I prefer God's way.

Speaking of lying fascists, Back To My Story:

The use of the local police to harass me didn't particularly surprise me, yet it was unusual for The Crazies to corrupt the system at such a local level.  What I didn't know at the time, was that low-life representative Bill Emerson had sent a letter to the local police chief which said I was a "dangerous person" and that the police should keep a close watch on me.  Scumbag Emerson included a letter that the CIA had sent to him along with his letter.  The letter didn't contain any threats or implied acts of violence.  In fact, the letter expressed my satisfaction with an event and stated I was happy about the state of affairs.  Apparently, former congressman Emerson believed it was thoughts and an expression of reality that made a person dangerous.

This is how the fascist state creates a phony history about someone.  Every time The Crazies would have me label as "dangerous" in the past, it left a paper trail of the bogus charges.  But each subsequent effort to lock me up because someone accused me of being dangerous was based on the previous allegations WHICH HAD BEEN SHOW TO FALSE!  Regardless of the outcome, the paper trail of previous accusations remained in records of some sort.   And if The Crazies did eventually terrorize me, torture me or even attack me and I injured or killed someone, the fascist media who spew forth all the reports that the system knew all along that I was dangerous and nothing was done about it.  THAT PEOPLE IS ONE OF THE WAYS NAZI AMERIKA WORKS TO GET RID OF INNOCENT VICTIMS WHO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THE RULING FASCISTS.

If it hadn't been for the subsequent court records that The Crazies tried to keep me from getting, I would never had know that scumbag Emerson was telling the local police that I was a "dangerous person".  This of course congressman Emerson did while he was pretending to be helping with my problems of harassment and terrorism.  I think most people can understand why I shed no tears when I heard of his untimely death.

And all of the above resulted in one more attempt by The Crazies to get me locked up because I was going to commit an act of violence.  The Crazies knew I was not going to commit any violence, but the charges, which resulted in the court records,  would be brought against me one more time as you will see in my next couple of blogs.

If you want to see how the ruling oligarchy works, you might find it interesting that when congressman Emerson died, out of his whole congressional district, the only person they could find to replace him was his WIFE.  Talk about keeping power in the family!

No comments: